Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Monster Mom


My mom has turned into a monster, a teenage monster at that. HAAAAAYYYZZZZ!!!

Everytime I come home and look for something to eat, my siblings would say that mom has no time to cook coz she's out with her "barkadas", playing bowling.
At first, I just shrug and do the cooking meself. 
But lately, her "escapades" has become too often to ignore. GRRRRRRRRRRRR.

She even borrows our clothes! Clothes that are meant for teeny boppers to boot! She frets about her nails every gawdamned morning. She asks me to buy her jeans and shoes and shirts  every pay day. I don't mind spoiling her... but sometimes, even saints have their limits.

She even has this craze for playing loud music early in the gawdamned morning! 7am? Hell No!!! When I say early morning, I mean 4am.

I often feel like I'm looking at myself 5 years ago. Teen and green. O.M.G.

Ok...so I am glad that she's now primping often and does not look like a dishevelled damsel all the time. I'm also glad that she's not just sitting in front of the TV from morning till dusk. She now hasa sport and that's good coz she'd stay healthy and away from the dangers of heart attack. 
I've been praying before that if God could give her a different focus so that she does not become too depressed everytime Dad leaves. Our Dad is based in Davao and only comes home once in 2 months.
I've been praying... and I really thank the Lord for granting this request...
But man! I didn't ask for a TEENAGE MONSTER MOM!

2 comments:

Randy Santiago said...

Reverse psychology! That's all you can do about it, honey!

Try to show her some luvin feelin'!

Lols.

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

SMILE! ;O)

I am Bong said...

BAD. well, who on earth wishes to have a mom like that?

Why not try talking to her seriously? perhaps, she will listen. i believe she will, because after all, she is your mother.

smile. Happy New Year!

Entertain Yourself